Friday, December 12, 2008


So it didn't work out, with the timing and everything (you know how it goes). But that's okay, at least I tried, and that's what matters, right? (Refer to picture above)

Besides, I'm a MAN. I didn't need no commitment anyway. Just someone to hold and make me feel manly. Also, someone to nuzzle my neck (what can I say, I'm a Taurus).

I've decided to start drawing comics. As you can see, I'm not a very good artist. Additionally, I'm cheap and use whatever paper I happen to have lying around. (The above drawing is done on the back of a cat calendar) Hopefully I'll get more entertaining as life goes on.
Also, the dinosaurs won't be as jerk-ish (maybe not, it's a little funny that way).

Yukon Ho! (Thank you, Bill Watterson, you are my inspiration...G.R.O.S.S)

No comments: