Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Sick ; . ;

I've been told I think too much about a lot of things. Perhaps it's true, but it doesn't alter the fact that I can't help myself. I think about things and it tends to make me sick inside; especially when I think about love, romance, and relationships in general. *bluh*

My love for you will never cease
It haunts me now, a dread disease
Gnawing away, my time, my mind
Stop the pain, my soul, I'll sign
The dawn is breaking on my sleepless eyes
This heart, these breaths, filled with sighs
I say, "Perhaps I'll find the cure,"
But my weary heart is still unsure
A minute, a second, the time just slips away
I stall, I pause, screw up the courage to say
Nothing

Post query: why are all the cutest girls -
1) dating someone else
2) not interested in me
3) conspiring against me to make me sick and kill me via ulcer
(I may have made up the last one)

No comments: